1634 Northside Drive NW | Office Flex Space | $999,900
The subject property is a one story, 3,100 sf +/- brick and block “flex space” building
on Northside Drive just a mile north of Atlantic Station and about ¼ mile south of the
I-75 and Northside Drive interchange. The subject is about one block from where the
proposed northwest section of the Atlanta Beltline crosses over Northside Drive.
The traffic count on Northside Drive south of the property is 31,500 vehicles per day.
The traffic count on I-75 just south of the Northside Drive interchange is 224,000
vehicles per day. The 2018 estimated Average Household Income within a one-mile
radius of the subject property is $107,465.
Directions: I-75 to the Northside Drive exit. Turn south on Northside Drive. 1634 will be
about 1/4 mile on the right between Bellemeade Ave and Holmes Street just before
the CSX railroad bridge.
• Paved parking area with eight (8) parking spaces
• Rectangular shaped lot has approx. 10,900 sf
• 73.9 feet of frontage on Northside Drive
• Included in the Atlanta Beltline overlay zoning district
• Concrete floors
• Utilities: cable, electric, gas & water
• Curbs & gutters, sidewalk & street lights
• Annual tax amount: $6,376 (2018)
SALE PRICE $999,900
Lot Size: 0.24 Acres
Year Built: 1950
Building Size: 3,195 SF
Traffic Count: 31,500
Price / SF: $312.96
Exclusive Listing Agent: Bill Adams (404) 688-1222, email@example.com