Fort Mac Building 51- 1236 Hanley Plaza
Lease Rate: $10.00 per SF Modified
Annual Rent: $75,520.00
Monthly Rent: $6,293.33
Tenant Improvement Allowance: Negotiable
Lease Term: 3yr to 5yr
CAM: $1.85 per SF
- Fort Mac Building 51 is located on the former Fort McPherson U.S. Army Post, now under redevelopment by Fort Mac LRA.
- Fort McPherson is located in Southwest Atlanta, just outside of East Point; between the Oakland City and Lakewood Fort McPherson MARTA Stations; adjacent to the new home of Tyler Perry Studios; six miles from Hartsfield Jackson Airport and 1 mile to Beltline West Side Trail.
- Building 51 is a 7,552 SF building located within the Historic District of Fort Mac; rich in history, this building is located near the original fort entrance
- It was constructed in 1891 following the typical plan and style of late 19th century guardhouses, and served as the guard house until 1949. Most recently it was a support building for the post chapel.
- Suitable for reuse as school, art studios, cultural center, gallery or museum
- Parking is available in the adjacent lot behind the building
Exclusive Listing Agent: Michael Reeves (404) 863-5909, email@example.com